Harmony Jewlery by Future Primitive is owned by Chesbro Music Co. Our parent company has proudly been working in the music industry since 1911. We are confident in our ability to provide top notch service and products.
- Shipping & Delivery
- Orders are double checked for accuracy and proper packaging before shipment. We ship using UPS and USPS insured shipping. We package our items in accordance to their guidelines. We ship to all states in the United States, including Alaska and Hawaii. To ship outside the U.S.A, please call. Manufacturer agreements prohibit the shipment of some items outside the U.S.A. If you require special shipping arrangements, please call us before you place your order so we can evaluate your request. To estimate shipping and tax, in your Shopping Cart, use the “Estimate Shipping and Tax” form. Select your country, State/Province, and Zip/Postal Code. Then, click the “Get a Quote” button and choose the shipping method you prefer. Use the “Update Total” button for your shopping cart to reflect the shipping and tax. Then you may proceed to checkout.
- Privacy & Security
- contact information, including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with better service and, in particular, for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping
- we may use the information to improve our products and services
- we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting
- from time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- Returns & Replacements
- Upon Receipt of Your Harmony Jewlery Package
Please check that the order is complete. Contact us immediately if something is missing. We double check orders to make sure everything you have requested is included and in the promised condition, so please do the following within 24 hours of receiving the package:
• Check for damage. If the box is visibly damaged, do not open it or accept the merchandise; call us immediately so that a claim can be started.
• If the item is damaged when you open the box from unseen mishandling, let us know so that a claim can be started.
How to Start a Return Claim
You must receive a RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER to begin a return claim. You may return merchandise within seven (7) days of receipt date for a return of the original purchase price minus listed shipping rates. Reasons return claims are accepted:
• You are not completely satisfied with your purchase
• There is carrier damage (the item was damaged during shipping)
If you need to send something back within seven (7) days of receipt, please contact us (1-877-687-4525) and receive a RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER. The merchandise must be packaged according to UPS and USPS guidelines, insured, and returned to our warehouse.
Merchandise must be in same condition as when received, packaged in the original case and/or box, and include all materials shipped with the merchandise. Merchandise must be in 100% saleable condition without package damage or merchandise misuse if the return is not for carrier damage. Credit will be issued after inspection at our warehouse.
- Accepted Payment Methods
• American Express
• Certified Bank Checks
All forms of payment are subject to bank authorization and approval of shipment address. Kindly use the same shipping address as you use for your bank card statement address. In many cases, we will contact you by phone to verify that all the information is correct.
Personal checks, company checks and COD shipments are not accepted.
We are required to charge sales tax on all orders shipped to the State of Idaho at the applicable, current State of Idaho sales tax rate.
All other orders will not be charged sales tax. The customer is required to pay any local/state use taxes as applicable in your State of residence or in the State to which the merchandise was shipped. Please check your particular State Tax Bureau or office regarding their rules for sales/use taxes. Many States require that you submit a Sales Tax/Use Tax Report. If you need a total of your purchases for a particular year, please contact us.